Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Desire


In heat. Your scent is an aphrodisiac that entices my blood to rush in one direction. A single image of you is enough to throw me into a fit that only a deprived drug addict can relate to. I crave. The concept of modesty no longer applies when you are around me.
I want to explore your being with my tongue.
I want to tease your neck with my teeth.
Dont ask me to lay down on the bed, or to transition into another position. Force yourself on to me like a lion does its pray. Control my being in any manner you want, for right now, I am your means of pleasure. I am your sex slave. I am your gateway to a realm that is located thirty miles north of pain, and 10 miles south of pleasure.
In return for this sacrifice I ask of you to simply engulf my body and make me come again, and again.
People wonder who it is that makes me feel the way I'm feeling as I tell you this tale. I say nothing. For you are my secret.
Only I shall know the map to my treasures.
Only I may have a taste of the forbidden fruit the world has misinterpreted time and time again.
Seduce me, I ask of you, today, tonight, from dusk till dawn.

No comments: