Monday, October 25, 2010

Bedouin: I Am

Hello
Hello Hi
Hello Hi This is my goodbye
Hello Hi This is my goodbye, That every time I say hello
Hello Hi This is my goodbye, That every time I say hello, I'm forced to say goodbye.
This will be my curse
Goodbye
Hello
Goodbye.
Here are all my secrets
Here are all my secrets, before I pass on by
Here are all my secrets, before I pass on by, Hello goodbye hello
Goodbye fair-well hello.
Hi
Hello
Adieu
Adieu My time has come to go.
Adieu My time has come to go. Has it been 6 years yet ?
Has it been 6 years yet ? if so then I must go.

Born of desert sands
The bedouin that I am,
Bound to this cycle.

Goodbye
Hello
Goodbye
This will be my curse
I'm forced to say goodbye, That every time I say hello, This is my goodbye Hello Hi
That every time I say hello, This is my goodbye Hello Hi
This is my goodbye Hello Hi
Hello Hi
Hello.


No comments: